CE614D5ACF4916F87FA896A1DD44A119 I will design hand drawn logo

I will design hand drawn logo

 Hi

I will design a hand-drawn logo 


You are searching for any kind of logo, an animal figure, people figure, heart, star, flowers, and any kind of design on illustrating software i.e Adobe illustrator, Corel draw, and adobe photoshop cc.




What is trending for me?


Focusing on originality as well as a personal brand I am confident I can create a logo to brighten the face of your business! I've

 had extensive training and practice with the branding process, and know the importance of every aspect of a log0 from color to form.


What are you getting in the services?

 

  • Best quality intend/ sketch 
  • First response
  • High-quality files
  • as soon as the possible first delivery 
  • friendly communication 


Note: please give me a clear brief of your desired logo design and give examples.


I'm waiting for your response or order.

logo video: 



Regards

Cart

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post